- I go out of my way not to include anything with excessive flashing or adjacent overly-contrasting colors. Nothing on my site should be worse than a typical blinkie or animated DeviantArt stamp. If this is still an issue, I have a desaturation toggler and alternative site themes you can choose from.
- The vast majority of images on my site include alt text.
- Most pages should have "skip to content" and "skip to options" links
- All pages should be able to be navigated using keyboard only.
- Links will always have a solid underline and be a different color from the main text (like this) and tooltips will always have a dotted underline and be the same color as the main text (like thisHere's some tooltip text!). Tooltips can be hovered over or clicked on desktop, tapped on mobile, or focused on with a keyboard.
- If necessary, content warnings will be placed at the top of the page.
- blah blah reduced motion.
If any of these features aren't working as intended, please let me know immediantly so I can fix them.back to landing page